Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vacation Time



In two days, we're on vacation... to Vancouver.

For the past week, I have been laying out items I would like to bring with me... some of my new spring tops and dresses (a lace version of the "
one shoulder love", a newbie design to hit the store in a few weeks, "a day at the tennis courts", and a staple for the summer, the "noir all over" jumpsuit, shoes, and hats (i love my hats)... but am quickly realizing this may be tougher than I thought...

How is a girl to pack for a vacation that includes sun, rain, beach, mountains, warm and cool... and in one suitcase? Can you believe my man suggested we share a duffle bag... excuse moi? Did he forget I typically have at least one wardrobe change per day, sometimes two....

Wardrobe and packing help needed... please.

No comments:

Post a Comment