Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SHOP SHOP SHOP!


Yesterday afternoon I delivered 15 new dresses (and a bouquet of wild roses from my garden) to Tabula Rasa. They are absolutely perfect for a summer wedding, cocktail party, special evening out, or lounging out on a yacht (I dream of them in Cannes).

I highly recommend this boutique for your next shopping day. Collections are featured in vignettes, St Tropez features corals, turquoise, and whitewashed looks, A Midsummer Night's Dream includes colourful florals, and An American in Paris is where my dresses hang, a mix of classic, lacy, and black and white pieces.

I will admit I delivered one week tardy, but better to be made patiently, with love, and given the attention to detail than to rush them through.

p.s. treated myself to a pair of shoes from the store, a mix between a penny loafer and deck shoes... if you like vintage shoes, Tabula Rasa is heaven for the soles!

No comments:

Post a Comment