Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wedding Fever!

We feel we are in the midst of a wedding rush. Putting the final touches on some bridesmaid dresses for a wedding approaching, and meeting with glowing brides-to-be this week, I am feeling the love!

With my first custom bridal gown for Michele, we met this week to discuss inspiration and begin the collaborative process of the most memorable dress in a woman's lifetime. She came well prepared with a laptop full of ideas for her winter wedding. These were my favourite three...


p.s. even though the louboutins were shown more for the cut and shape, I highly recommend all women wear a red sole shoe for their special day (it's worth the investment and comfort... and I speak from experience).

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for the day that you are creating a beautiful wedding gown for moi!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete