Friday, December 10, 2010

Pretty Lady


Snapped up a photo yesterday (pardon the quality) of Georgia, the owner's wife of Model Citizen (where you can find my pretty pieces). Georgia is a trendsetter all her own in Kensington Market. Her style is always feminine and full of vintage gems, but I noticed an influence from her other half, Julian, yesterday (a touch of masculinity seems to be a big trend these days).

I have myself channelled Annie Hall, but find Georgia does it best! Holiday perfection!

p.s. can you believe she had twin boys no more than a year ago!


2 comments:

  1. Taessa!
    I saw your collection at alternative fashion week and i love your dresses! i'm a fan!
    I would love to have the dresses! Unfortunately I've moved back to Hong Kong. Would you sell them online?
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Larissa! I will be selling my spring line online in the coming months... the fall stuff is only available online in North America... sorry! I will keep you posted when you can snag up a dress in Hong Kong... Until then, have a great holiday, have been checking out your blog lately too!

    ReplyDelete