Monday, February 14, 2011

Body Language

If you've ever been in love, felt its crazy intensity, the comfort it brings, the feeling of two bodies intertwined and becoming one, you understand this.  When I look at this piece, The Lovers, moments flash through my mind and heart.
 
Last Fall I attended a good friend's (Catharine MacIntosh) art show, Body Language.  An evening of her lino blocks celebrating sexual spontaneity, fun, magic and intrigue, and perhaps the subconscious coming alive.  This piece has been transfixed with me ever since...

I hope it reminds you of a moment, a someone, a love.

p.s. it will be mine.

2 comments:

  1. i know petra really well!! where can I see some more of the photos that she modelled for you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out on the website... taessachorny.com

    ReplyDelete