Monday, November 7, 2011

Frocktail and Hunting...

A dress I donated a few days ago for the annual Frocktail Party, a fun evening filled with ladies (and a few men) bidding on pretty designer dresses and sipping cocktails.  Check out their site for the other dresses up for auction and to buy tickets to support the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

Pardon the in the house quick photo shot (and yes, those antlers are real... my dad hunts.)

A long flowy chiffon print... Cozy and pretty!

I've been doing some hunting of my own lately, for fabrics of course!  The gorgeous prints I am finding in Little India (on Gerrard Street) are heavenly.  I am getting the vibe though that the ladies don't like me much, they'll have to get use to me.  It took a while for the fabric shops downtown to know I will ask them if I need help, otherwise, please leave me be... to walk around and daydream.

No comments:

Post a Comment