Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Almost Done! Week 3 - 3 1/2

Everything has been falling into place, deliveries on time-ish and in one piece.  Still working on signage with my next door neighbours, who own The Lettering Shop, but will have that all figured out by the end of the week.  Some photos to share from the last week and a bit...

Mark installed custom floating shelves on either side of the fireplace.  What a beautiful job!



The oversized mirror arrived last night.  My dad gave me a picture frame that he wasn't using anymore, I painted it (used to be gold) and had Gerrard Glass & Mirror install a mirror to fit.  
Naked Stella sitting on a chair I refurbished myself not too long ago (I will have to put some clothing on her today).
 


Sparks are flying!  My brother Mark is fixing the front doors (and Tanya is excited).



I forgot to take a photo of the new glass table, she is sooo pretty!  Here's the other side of the fireplace and a temporary rolling rack, until I figure that all out.  

I still have zero clue where the ladies will change?  That's about it for now... 

Hope to see you all soon at the atelier!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhmazing! is as beautiful as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to visit when all is said and done! So many beautiful pieces will soon be living there :)

    ReplyDelete