Saturday, March 28, 2015

BUMPSUITS

Yep, bumpsuits!  I didn't know of this term until finding an article on TheKit.ca, where Olivia Stren (a mother as well) coins and decodes what the bumpsuit is all about, and why it is so perfect for any pregnant woman!

Gone are the days of empire-waisted, flowy moo moo maternity outfits that make a pregnant woman look and feel even more enormous than they are.

I speak from experience.  During the summer of 2013 I was full on preggers!  Other than occasionally wearing my husband's khakis just under my "bump" (I refused to buy maternity pants), I stuck to form fitting outfits that hugged and celebrated my "bump".

Bumpsuits, like any other jumpsuits, are comfortable, easy to wear, and in this case, showcase the "bump".

Here are some suggestions of TAESSA CHORNY bumpsuits we would wear.
They have a drawstring waist that can sit below the bump, are made of natural fibres, which any pregnant woman knows, we need fabrics that breathe!  And best of all, you still will look feminine while you and your "bump" rock one!




The Stella Jumpsuit



The Bella Jumpsuit









The Yara Jumpsuit- the tie sits even lower than all the others, so will naturally curve to the "bump".

No comments:

Post a Comment