Monday, April 19, 2010

An Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog all about my fashion line, Taessa Chorny.  A little about me and how this all got started... 

I've been a part of the design world for years... worked at a design firm for a year or two after school but found myself thinking more about designing the clothes I dreamed of the night before than the hotel restaurant I should have been working on... While dayjobbing at the firm, I spent my evenings making dresses for myself (and my girls)... Long story short, my loving husband told me to follow my dreams, leave the firm, and do what makes me happy...

I have since sold my dresses in a few boutiques in Toronto and am learning a whole bunch as this world of fashion lets me in...

I am excited to share my journey with you (and you with me)... And oh, I forgot, my really cute, gorgeous, sexy, and always comfortable fashion line! I must admit that as soon as a girl puts on one of my dresses something comes over her- giddiness, smiles, a cloud neuf of sorts... And I believe that's what a perfect dress should do- make you sparkle and shine... like this one below...


One of twelve of my latest collection... more to follow!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the rest!!!

    =)

    i'm one of those girls and i can totally attest to the giddiness and the sparkle and shine!

    ReplyDelete