Monday, April 19, 2010

My First Runway Show


This Saturday night (April 24th) I will be unveiling my first ever runway show at Toronto's 5th Annual Alternative Fashion Week! I am feeling a combination of butterflies, knots, excitement and terror all rolled into one... Nonetheless, one of my New Year's resolutions was to try new things, especially things that frighten me... and as said above, I am scared.

On the bright side, I went in for fittings yesterday, with the help of my best friend Tanya and her mom (who was awesome at keeping it cool)... and we picked through a sea of models and selected a great mix of 12- a few angelic, a couple bad ass rockers, and a few sultry girls...

I was so relieved that I don't need to do many alterations... a few hems here and there... and I forgot, a long cream dress that is still a work in progress.

Still need to find accessories, fine tune music, create proper lookbook, and design something for myself to wear to the show... Gotta Go!

p.s. show time @ 10:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment