Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wish me Luck!



So today is the big day... and it seems like a few months of dreaming, designing, patternmaking, and sewing have come to this... and it will all go by in a flash... to be specific, 6 minutes... That's twelve models going down a 50 ft runway in my designs...

My mama came by this morning with some really pretty flowers for me... a congrats or a good luck? A bit of both I think...

My man has been preparing me over the past few days with motivation and reality... a bit of "you might hear some criticism, some might not like it... be prepared for that" and also to remember to "enjoy the moment..."

I guess now it's all up to the models (I hope they weren't partying too hard last night), the music, the venue, and of course the clothes...

Hoping for some good feedback, would love some press, and ultimately a whole bunch of girlies falling in love with my stuff and buying it all up!

See you at 10:30 tonight!

2 comments:

  1. babycakes!!!! the show was beyond fabulous...it was fantastical!!!!! i want every piece of clothing...count me in as one of the girlies who fell in love with your stuff and i'm planning on buying it all up...ALL UP...and i'm gonna wear it proudly...and i know, that people are gonna stop me and ask, "where did you get that?"...it already happens with all of the other pieces i have of yours...

    you amazed a lot of people last night! i've always been amazed by your beautiful talent!

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did a wonderful wonderful job. My friends and I really enjoyed your collection. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete