Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank You



What a whirlwind of what just happened this weekend! I had such an amazing experience out of this show... I wanted to especially thank a few...

1. My man... I believe you are referenced in all of the above checkmarked and way more that aren't in there! The smile on your face just after the show is permanently imprinted with me...

2. Tanya... aka stylist, motivator, and slap some sense into me when i am in manic panic... I hope in the future she really works with me...

3. Gavin... for the awesome music!!! I am still in awe of what he composed for the runway... and hope I can pay him what he really deserved for that one day...

4. My sewing machine... I know that sounds weird... but I heard the strangest sounds out of that thing the last few weeks... thanks for not quitting on me during the 11th hour...

5. Family and Friends... for supporting me over the past months, coming out to the show... and the great times and good laughs till they kicked us out of Böhmer at 3 am...

Can't wait to do it all again... maybe next time around we'll add some more people for the ride... I'm thinking publicist, art director, and more family and friends who couldn't make it for this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment