Monday, April 26, 2010

FASHION'S NIGHT OUT 2010


I was just catching up on light blog reading and am not sure when it was decided, but I completely missed the announcement of Toronto being a part of Fashion's Night Out this year! Even though last year was the inaugural, and in NYC, its participation is expanding to other cities to include here, the TDot!

Long story short, for those who don't know of it, it's a Nuit Blanche for celebrating fashion... impromptu fashion shows, all night shopping all over the city, fashion exhibitions, and random moments like the Olsen sisters bartending at Bergdorf's...

I can't wait to see what Toronto will do for this evening... and how I could maybe become a part of it...

Save the date... Sept 9th... I know, it's months away...

For more info, visit http://www.fashionsnightout.com/

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a girl's dream come true??? all night shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey taessa! I met you awhile back at TFI meeting. I emailed you last week, but never heard back, perhaps it went to your junk mail? email me at hattitude@live.com

    ReplyDelete