Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some nice words...

I've been slowly coming down from this high recently... and now what?
Can you believe I spent my day doing taxes... boo!
As I wait for my set of photos from the photographer, I can only snoop at what others have posted...


This photo came from the blog a la mode, with some very nice words about a few key pieces (I wonder if the trend report will hold true for the summer)... Thank you!

Another blogger, The Fashionist, posted a nice blurb as well about the collection... I was especially flattered on the comment of my tailoring...

You will be the first to see my photos when the mailman delivers (hopefully tomorrow morning)...

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhhhh i can't wait...

    even happier that i get to wear those pants soooooooon!!!! we need to plan a girls' night!!

    i feel like an extremely happy giggly little girl with a new toy!!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete