Saturday, May 22, 2010

"A Blank Slate"

I am so happy to announce my line has been picked up by a second boutique in Toronto, Tabula Rasa.


The store and Jenn (the owner) are a breath of fresh air~ modern and feminine, a gallery like set up of the clothing, with plenty of space for each piece of clothing to be admired, appreciated, and snagged up. With a mix of her hand selected vintage pieces and new and upcoming designer labels such as Alternative Apparel and Left on Houston, the boutique has a beautiful mix of what we ladies want in a shopping experience... not to mention, it's all women's lines.

After our collaborative meeting yesterday, we selected a few classic styles with colours and prints to fit the palette of Tabula Rasa and her clientele, from classic nautical stripes to soft white french lace ruffles to graphic polka dots. Long flowy dresses for hot summer nights to dainty short cocktail dresses for weddings, the store will be stocked with the first three styles of the collection June 8th, with plenty more to follow.

And did I mention, it's in my neighbourhood.

p.s... the store has an amazing backyard (Jenn and I have already chatted about a possible "Fashion's Night Out" party/show there)

2 comments:

  1. ooo taessa thats awesome! congratulations! I'm totally going to that store after June 8th! I need one of your dresses!

    ReplyDelete