Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Can I bring back the Tupperware Party (but Fashion)?

I have been invited this Sunday to an afternoon ladies party-
a Fashion Tupperware party (that's what I'm calling it). 
I show up to the home with a sampling of my latest collection, and women preview, try on, and ideally purchase.

Some ladies have contacted me recently wishing that they could have come to my last show, asking what is next.

Today I pondered an idea- would ladies feel comfortable coming to my home to view the line, try on clothing, and buy?

And, what would be needed to make this a successful event? 

Here's what I'm thinking:
- a space to change (and to be honest, not the bathroom)
- a good full length mirror (I have my eye on you, damn! why is restoration hardware so expensive?)
- music, snacks, and cocktails
- a clean style-y home (and I think mine is)
- last but not least, the boys must leave!

Wondering if you ladies would like something like this?  Perhaps a Saturday and Sunday soon?

Thoughts and opinions please (you know how to find me).

No comments:

Post a Comment