Monday, May 9, 2011

Fashion Experiment

I wore a new dress of mine this week twice: first to an Art Party and second to a Mother's Day lunch.  The first night I wore the dress a gentleman walked up to me and said,  

"there's only two things that caught my eye tonight- first was a piece of art hanging on the wall, and second was your dress!"  

When I wore it yesterday, instantly my aunt requested one for herself.

Why did I mention that?

At some point this weekend my man suggested that I take a walk on Queen St. at least once a week wearing a dress of mine.  The idea of the experiment is to walk into shops, meet new clients perhaps, talk with other girls about fashion, and mainly to be a walking mannequin for the clothing line. 

So I've decided Fridays will be Fashion Experiment Days.  From Queen East (my hood) to the West, King St. in between, and some days Bloor.  I'm hoping to see some familiar faces along the way!

And with the beautiful weather we've been having lately, we're due to end each experiment day with park lounging, bevvies in hand, and in a fresh Taessa Chorny dress!

Photos will be posted (hopefully) each week.
 

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! Think about it.. I don't care what anyone says, I really don't think anyone embodies the spirit of Marchesa better than Georgina Chapman. You are the perfect the Taessa Chorny girl (literally!)

    ReplyDelete