Sunday, April 7, 2013

The L B D... how about the L B J (little black jumpsuit)?

We all have the staple black dress in the closet, the go-to for any occasion, but let's be honest, showing up to an event in the L B D does nothing anymore.

What I mean by this is that there is little to no impression left on the crowd, and isn't that what a dress or piece of fashion should do?

But what about the L B J?  The jumpsuit has come around over the past few years- in all cuts, prints, shapes and sizes.  Have you ever considered wearing one to a fancy cocktail party, a night out, or a wedding?

I wore this one to a wedding last autumn and not only was I extremely comfortable, but I had one girl come up to me and say "other than the bride tonight, we all think you look the best and hottest!"
I am not exaggerating, it is what the jumpsuit does for the woman wearing it.

This one I designed a few years ago, but it has remained a staple over the years.  It is modern, classic, sexy (yes, the men love it too!) and extremely comfortable.
It is made of microfibre, has a v neck cut, spaghetti straps, gathered waist (to flatter you at your tiniest), and side pockets.


It has also become a piece that many women have come to me for a custom commission.  Just last week I designed one (based on the one shown) for a new friend and client of mine, Stef.  She wore it out to a charity event on Thursday, and by the text I received yesterday from her, it was a hit (for her and by all the women around her who loved it).

Next time you're thinking of something a bit different for an event, consider the L B J, by TAESSA CHORNY of course!  I've even designed one for summer in a cream crepe as either an alternate to the white wedding dress or as a wardrobe change for any bride around 10 pm when they want to get out of that corseted, barely can breathe in wedding gown and want to dance the night away with their friends & family!



  

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a good store for Buy jumpsuits online on the internet baboon isle is the best system for all types of female’s outfits. We offer you lowest cost on all items remain link with us on here thank.

    ReplyDelete