Friday, April 12, 2013

What's Stella Wearing?

I'm starting a new edition to the blog, based on what my friends in the atelier are wearing.  I have two permanent girlfriends always here with me, Lola & Stella.

Lola is a standing mannequin in the window (a birthday present from my best friends a few years back- I know, a bizarre gift request, right?)

Stella was a purchase through the infamous craigslist last year when I decided to start the atelier.  She got a makeover (paint job) and now has become a permanent fixture here.

Here's Stella in a s/s number... a One Shoulder, just below the knee, ruffled black perforated dress.  I am in love with perforated fabric for this season. It's so simple, a bit retro, and has a sheerness that is so effortlessly sexy.  It is also extremely breathable with all those holes, ha ha!



Three sizes available at the atelier (small, medium, and large).  

No comments:

Post a Comment