Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Best of the MET 2014

Here's our roundup of the best of the best from last night's MET Gala.
We enjoy the laid back vibe of these dresses.  They all look comfortable and effortless!

By the way, if one day we were invited to go, and like the designers do, they showcase with a muse, I would bring Kate Hudson.  No contest.

Leighton Meester, in Emilio Pucci.


Cobie Smulders, in custom Reed Krakoff.  I think this is my favourite of them all.  I love the neckline, the bit of hard gold and silver against a soft cream... I would wear this in a flash!                    


Victoria Beckham, in obvs. Victoria Beckham.


Zoe Kravitz, in custom Topshop.  In my opinion, the slit is wayyyyy too high, I swear you might see something, but otherwise, love the colour and style.

All photos are from Style.com





No comments:

Post a Comment